It’s hard to keep track of all the money Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen has been receiving:
- $130,000 from the President as a reimbursement for the Stormy Daniels hush money payment
- $500,000 from an investment firm linked to Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg
- $150,000 from Korea Aerospace Industries, which is seeking to sell planes in the U.S.
- $600,000 from AT&T to offer advice on its proposed merger with Time Warner
- $1.2 million from the Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG for Cohen to advise the Trump administration on healthcare matters
- $250,000 from former RNC deputy finance chairman Elliott Broidy for negotiating an NDA around his affair with Playboy model
From Rudy Giuliani to Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s legal team has been marked by turnover, infighting, contradictions, and FBI raids. As the President’s legal troubles worsen, so too does the chaos among his lawyers.