Trump owes taxpayers for his wealth.
OUTRAGEOUS: For someone so cynical about government handouts, Donald Trump took plenty for his business. He owes us – demand make sure he's transparent: www.NeedtoImpeach.com/tax-transparency-act/ #NeedtoImpeach
Posted by Need To Impeach on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
For a Republican, Trump sure likes his government handouts.
Here are the tax breaks he got on projects just in New York City:
- Trump Parc East: $49,000
- 40 Wall Street: $150,000
- Trump International Hotel and Tower at Columbus Circle: $15.9 million
- Trump Plaza and Trump Palace: $20.8 million
- Trump Tower 5th Avenue: $37.5 million
- Trump World Tower: $119.5 million
- Trump Riverside South Apartments: $331.8 million
- Grand Hyatt: $360 million
Donald Trump owes the taxpayers. He could at least be honest with them.
Tell your Senators to support the Presidential Tax Transparency Act.
As president, Donald Trump has lowered taxes for himself — at the expense of millions of Americans — and advocated for subsidies and policies that favor his business interests across the country. He refuses to release his own tax returns. What is he hiding?