Trump cannot be permitted to recklessly and needlessly endanger millions of Americans with his unstable behavior.
- High-ranking administration officials involved in foreign affairs have signaled that Trump does not have the capacity to make informed decisions in the event of a military crisis.
- Even worse, his actions could spark a needless confrontation stemming from misunderstanding or miscalculation.
- We see this in full effect every time Trump tweets or makes a public statement taunting and threatening the North Korean regime.
- The president may be the “Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States,” but that does not give him the right to behave in reckless or wanton ways that put millions of lives at risk.
- If he is unfit to perform his duties as Commander in Chief, he cannot be allowed to remain in the position.