Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense. Clinton was impeached for it. Nixon would have been too if he didn’t resign first. Trump has obstructed justice on many, many occasions. What are we waiting for? #NeedToImpeach www.NeedtoImpeach.com/obstruction/
Posted by Need To Impeach on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense. Donald Trump has obstructed justice, or attempted to obstruct justice, on numerous occasions — and there is no end in sight.
Here is a small sample of the times Trump obstructed justice:
- Trump told then FBI Director James Comey, “I need loyalty. I expect loyalty.”
- Trump asked Comey to abandon the Russia investigation and let Michael Flynn go.
- Trump ordered White House Counsel Don McGahn to stop Attorney General Jeff Sessions from recusing himself in the Russia investigation.
- Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and Director of the National Security Agency Michael Rogers to publicly deny there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians.
- Trump fired Comey, explaining that he said to himself, “you know, this Russia thing, with Trump and Russia, is a made-up story.”
- Trump tried to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller
What are we waiting for?
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is moving forward with the investigation into possible coordination between Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 election, while Congress’ investigations vary in their direction and effectiveness.