A "small loan of a million dollars" was just the tip of the iceberg.
When you follow the money, Trump turns out to be anything but a "self-made man".
Posted by Need To Impeach on Friday, March 30, 2018
Donald Trump didn’t get where he is alone.
Fred Trump bankrolled him for years. Here’s what Donald got from his dad:
- A “small business loan” for $1 million
- A $70 million loan guarantee
- $100,000 a year as Executive Vice President at Trump Management Inc.
- A yearly trust varying from $32,000 to $200,000+
- $3.5 million in casino chips
- A $9 million loan from Fred’s estate
- $7.5 million for Trump Castle
- And $20 million in inheritance for Donald and his siblings
When he couldn’t count on help from his dad ran anymore…
Where else could he turn?
Trump Business Practices
Trump said he’d run the country like his businesses, but that doesn’t bode well for the country. Given the number of lawsuits, fines, unpaid workers, conflicts of interest, and other unethical and illegal business practices, how do we know who’s really making the decisions and what their goals are?