Trump golfs more than any president, ever.
At the moments when our president should be the highest example of what American values are, he only has the highest score on the golf course. www.NeedtoImpeach.com
Posted by Need To Impeach on Saturday, March 24, 2018
As a candidate, Donald Trump had a lot to say about the president spending time golfing. As president, though, he has other priorities.
- Washington Examiner, 1/13/2018: “Trump was on golf course when false ballistic missile alarm was sent in Hawaii”
- Mercury News, 5/15/2017: Melania Trump celebrated Mother’s Day with Barron while Donald Trump went golfing
- Washington Examiner, 6/4/2017: Trump heads to his golf course after London attack tweets
- New York Daily News, 2/19/2018: Trump visits Florida golf course as families bury school shooting victims just miles away
- Washington Post, 1/15/2018: On MLK Day, President Trump visits Trump golf course
- The Daily Beast, 10/10/2017: Angry That People Think He Doesn’t Care About Puerto Rico, Trump Spends Weekend Golfing and Hate-Tweeting
We don’t have time for this.
Trump is MIA in office
Consistently failing in his role as head of state — whether it’s ignoring victims of natural disasters and domestic terrorism, leaving key federal positions vacant, or disregarding national security threats — Donald Trump is an absent president, exposing us to danger.